Tampa Pest Control, Termite Control, & Lawn Care
Serving Tampa and surrounding areas, Apex Pest Control is one of the most trusted pest control companies in the state of Florida. Apex prides itself on protecting homes, landscapes, and businesses from harmful and unwanted plants, insects, and animals while also finding a balance by maintaining the ecosystem of the community.
Apex is proud of our reputation for high-quality, professional service and has been a family-owned business since 1985. When it comes to unwanted invaders in your home or lawn, Apex Pest Control is a reliable company that gets the job done professionally and efficiently. Our employees are registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service. Each staff member is proficient and prepared to handle any potential difficulty in safeguarding your home. We never stop working towards being the best pest control company in Florida, and our team members continuously earn certifications in a variety of areas related to pest control.
While the beautiful weather makes Florida one of the best places to live, the city of Tampa is often home to many pests, pests we know how to eradicate.
- Caribbean Crazy Ants: Foraging for food, Caribbean crazy ants can spot a house from two miles away. Despite their small size, these ants come grouped together in the thousands, which then requires the house and the whole yard to be treated.
- Roaches: Many of the older homes found within the historic districts of the greater Tampa area experience problems with roaches. Apex Pest Control can help any home or business owner get their roach problem under control.
- Rodents: Since Tampa is near the port, rodents also tend to be a major problem. Apex Pest Control specializes in removing these rodents and other unwanted intruders, such as bats, while ensuring that they do not return.
As for drywood termites, they tend to populate near the historic districts. Also evident in the Tampa area are Formosan termites, which can be just as destructive. Most believe that living in houses on stilts that they are somehow exempt from termite intrusions. However, buildings above the ground level are just as prone to these termite attacks and require professional treatment.
Florida has more than 80 species of mosquito, which is far more than any other state. Of these, 13 species have the potential to transmit deadly pathogens such as West Nile Virus and Malaria.
The Tampa/St. Petersburg area is particularly susceptible, and it’s generally considered to be one of the worst cities for these bloodsuckers. Seeing how they’re nearly a year-round threat, you’re constantly at risk of itchy bites and worse.
We offer professional mosquito control services in Tampa and the surrounding area, and we use state-of-the-art technology and techniques to stop these pests. We use eco-friendly In2Care mosquito traps to kill insect larvae to stymie their population growth and to infect mosquitoes that visit with a biological agent that eliminates other individuals when they come into contact with each other.
You can benefit from other containment methods as well, giving you plenty of flexibility with how we approach the situation.
What about another kind of troublesome bloodsucker? Bed bugs are tiny bedroom invaders that are notoriously tough to get rid of due to how quickly they reproduce and how good they are at hiding. Once they spread, they can set up in your carpet, clothes, stuffed animals and many other spots.
Our bed bug exterminators in Tampa can apply potent chemical treatments to common hiding areas to snuff them out. We’ll arrange follow-up inspections to ensure they stay gone.
Rats and mice are common around Tampa due to it being a port city, as rodents commonly hitch rides on ships. They’re another disease-carrying pest that will undermine your home bit by bit, all while threatening the safety of your food and your family.
There are key differences between various species, and they will require a personalized plan to properly deal with them. Our technicians will pinpoint and seal possible entries while setting bait and traps, all adding up to a rodent-free environment.
Just because we live in the Sunshine State doesn’t mean that lawns here will naturally grow beautifully. At Apex Pest Control, we have dealt with and solved every type of problem lawns here face. Here are some of the things we deal with on a daily basis.
- Fungus: Recently, an extensive amount of Pythium fungus has been seen growing in lawns. Dub weeds are also frequently growing due to the extensive amount of rain Florida receives. Because this type of fungus can easily multiply if not treated properly, homeowners need to know when and when not to water their lawn.
- Chinch Bugs: This type of lawn lover loves to suck all the sap out of blades of grass. Signs of chinch bugs feasting on your lawn include small to large patches of brown and dying grass. Able to develop a resistance to pesticides, Apex is constantly adapting their chinch bug eradicating strategy to help homeowners keep their lawns free of these lawn pests.
- Mole Crickets: These lawn destroyers tunnel under lawns and quickly destroy them. Signs that you may have mole crickets include the appearance of patches of brown grass among healthy green grass, blades of grass that have been severed from their roots, and the loose dirt and small openings that indicate tunneling activities.
All of our technicians are prepared for any problem, and you will receive the same technician from when you schedule service until the job is done so you get a reliable technician that understands your lawn’s needs.
Our Tampa Office Service Area
- Hernando County
- Hillsborough County
- New Port Richey
- Pinellas County
- Polk County
- St. Petersburg
- Wesley Chapel
We offer free quotes for lawn, pest, and termite service. We also offer treatment plans to make your home, yard, and lawn impossible for pests, rodents, termites, or any invader to occupy.
Apex Pest Control has built its reputation on great customer service and dedication to client satisfaction with many of our new customers coming from client referrals. We offer free quotes and estimates, so get a quote, or call us at 866-675-4070. We look forward to helping you protect your home.
FAX (813) 626-7164