Jacksonville Pest Control, Termite Control & Lawn Care
Apex Pest Control, one of the most trusted pest control companies in the state, is proud to serve Jacksonville and North Florida. Apex prides itself on finding a balance between protecting homes, landscapes, and businesses from harmful and unwanted plants, insects, and animals while also maintaining the ecosystem of the community.
As a family-owned business for nearly three decades, Apex is proud of our reputation for high-quality and professional service. Apex Pest Control is a reliable company that handles pest control and lawn maintenance safely and efficiency. Our employees are experienced and prepared to handle any problem that could arise in keeping your home safe. Furthermore, each staff member is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service. Pest control is a dynamic profession, and we keep a close eye to new developments in addition to holding certifications in a variety of areas related to pest control. Jacksonville Pest Control While the weather is beautiful, the pests of North Florida are not. Bugs, termites, ticks, and other unwanted pests can invade your North Florida home at any time.
- Roaches: German cockroaches are numerous near Volusia, Daytona, and St. Augustine. Many of these are found in multi-family type apartments and tend to lay about 40 eggs every 30 days. As the roaches target the kitchen, treatment is required behind and under appliances. American roaches are also apparent, but they breed much more rapidly and leave an odor in the house.
Jacksonville Termite Control: As newer construction worksites are more prone to these termites, certain treatments should be taken early.
- Bora-Care®: Bora-Care® is a borate treatment that is soaked into wood during construction, which is an effective treatment for subterranean termites.
- Termidor®: Termidor® treatments are also used during the early stages of construction.
Jacksonville Lawn Care: Living in the Sunshine State doesn’t always guarantee a healthy and beautiful lawn. For Jacksonville, Apex offers residential and commercial services for lawn care and treatments.
- Sod Webworms: North Florida faces problems from sod webworms each year. Preventing these pests from appearing is not possible and killing its population is not easy. They cause damage by chewing on your blades of grass and are increasingly traveling further south as well.
- Grass Types: Most HOAs require that north Florida residents have St. Augustine or Zoysia grass. For those who live in the outer areas, Bahia and Centipede grass are recommended. Bermuda grass is not ideal as it doesn’t respond well to lawn chemicals.
Whatever the problem may be, all of our technicians are prepared to help you. To ensure things get efficiently done, you will receive the same technician from when you schedule service until the job is done, so you get the assurance that your lawn needs are understood and completed. Our Service being a family-owned business, we certainly understand the importance of a safe home, which is why we use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee pest removal and home security. Apex serves North Florida homes and businesses with a variety of services including pest control, termite control, lawn care, and commercial services. Apex Pest Control has built its reputation on great customer service and dedication to client satisfaction with many of our new customers coming from client referrals. We offer free quotes and estimates, so get a quote, or call us at 866-675-4070. We look forward to helping you protect your home.
Our North Florida Office Service Area
- Daytona Beach
- Flagler County
- Ormond Beach
- Palm Coast
- St. Augustine
- Volusia County