Jacksonville Pest Control, Termite Control & Lawn Care
Apex Pest Control, one of the most trusted termite and pest control companies in the state, is proud to serve Jacksonville and North Florida. Apex prides itself on finding a balance between protecting homes, landscapes, and businesses from harmful and unwanted plants, insects, and animals while also maintaining the ecosystem of the community.
As a family-owned business for nearly three decades, Apex is proud of our reputation for high-quality and professional service. Apex Pest Control is a reliable company that handles FL pest control and lawn maintenance safely and efficiently. Our employees are experienced and prepared to handle any problem that could arise in keeping your home safe. Furthermore, each staff member is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service. Pest control is a dynamic profession, and we keep a close eye to new developments in addition to holding certifications in a variety of areas related to pest control. While the weather is beautiful, the pests of North Florida are not. Bugs, termites, ticks, and other unwanted pests can invade your North Florida home at any time.
Jacksonville Pest Control
Jacksonville is home to hundreds of businesses, from major medical and financial corporations to the corner mom and pop store. Whether your business is large or small, Apex is able to offer reliable pest control on a schedule that works for you. Our trained professionals can ensure your office is free of unsanitary insects or can keep your warehouse goods safe from unwanted pests. We can even visit after hours or on Saturday to maintain your office without interfering with customer foot traffic.
Some of our most common palm coast pest control services include:
- Ticks: Unfortunately, ticks can be found on your Jacksonville property year-round. The five ticks native to Florida include the American dog tick, brown dog tick, Gulf Coast tick, black-legged tick, and the lonestar tick. They thrive in high humidity and tall grasses. Because they are so small, they can be hard to see. That means you might not even know your property has a tick infestation. Managing ticks is crucial because they can transmit many serious diseases to your family.
- Roaches: Roaches are not one thing. There are a broad variety of roaches throughout the Volusia, Daytona, and St. Augustine area. They thrive in the warm and dark areas of your home. Many of these are found in multi-family type apartments and tend to lay about 40 eggs every 30 days. Other than seeing a cockroach scurrying by, other signs of an infestation include seeing droppings. As the roaches target the kitchen, treatment is required behind and under appliances. American roaches are also apparent, but they breed much more rapidly and leave an odor in the house. Because of how quickly they breed, regular extermination may be necessary. That’s why we offer several extermination options to protect your family from the diseases that roaches can carry.
- Bed Bugs: As their name suggests, bed bugs tend to make their home in mattresses and sheets. However, they can also be found in other areas such as along your baseboards and in your furniture cushions. Because they are active at night, you might not know you have a bed bug infestation until you wake up and see the tell-tale signs of small, itchy red bumps. You might also see some reddish-brown spots on your pillow. Bed bugs can quickly invade your home, so fast and effective bed bug extermination services are key.
Your home or business deserves the best, and Apex is ready to serve your needs. Whether your home requires once-a-year spraying or if you need immediate help with termites or other insects, Apex will be there. By thoroughly inspecting your home, yard, garden, pool, and any outbuildings, Apex can find the root of the problem and resolve any pest issues you may have.
Jacksonville Termite Control
Another household pest that can quickly and quietly infest your Jacksonville home is termites. You might experience a few signs such as:
- Cracked paint on wood surfaces in your home
- Mud tubes on your exterior walls
- Wood that sounds hollow
- Groups of winged insects
- Discarded wings
In addition to knowing that you have an infestation, you also need to be able to know what kind of termites you are dealing with to effectively eradicate them. Common termite types include the subterranean termite, drywood termite, and Formosan termite. The powderpost beetle, while not a termite, can also eat the wood inside and outside your home.
Once our team determines the type of wood-eating insect you are up against, then we can specifically target them with termite treatment. Our technicians have a range of products and treatments designed to create a barrier around your home and prevent termites from entering and feasting on it.
Newer construction worksites are prone to these termites, so certain treatments should be performed early. Our treatments include:
- Bora-Care®: Bora-Care® is a borate treatment that is soaked into wood during construction, which is an effective treatment for subterranean termites.
- Termidor®: Termidor® treatments are also used during the early stages of construction.
Bed Bug Treatments In Jacksonville, Florida
A family of bed bugs living inside your home can leave you feeling distraught. The insects can enter your house through clothing or traveling through an airport, but you can put a stop to an infestation the sooner you start a treatment plan. Our exterminators in Jacksonville, Florida know the warning signs that you might have bed bugs indoors, and we’ll select a tailored approach to eliminate the problem.
Bed bug treatment services are often necessary for the Jacksonville area, as these insects gravitate toward warm conditions. The pests feed on human blood for survival, but consistent weather patterns make it easy for bed bugs to travel between homes via luggage. If you notice any of the following, reach out to our professionals to schedule Jacksonville pest control services immediately:
- Bumps and bite marks on your skin.
- Insect droppings along mattresses or furniture.
- Dark stains across fabric surfaces.
How We Eliminate Bed Bug Infestations Near Jacksonville
If we find traces of a bed bug infestation, our Jacksonville exterminators will encourage you to perform a clean out. Discarding unsalvageable belongings helps to control the number of eggs being laid in your home. Anything you want to keep must be washed with hot water and properly dried prior to reentry.
Apex Pest Control relies on a formulated mixture of chemicals to decrease bed bug populations. We apply liquids to the surface of mattresses, carpets, and more to mitigate the issue. Depending on the severity of the infestation, we can return to perform this step multiple times until all insects are wiped out.
Jacksonville Lawn Care
Living in the Sunshine State doesn’t always guarantee a healthy and beautiful lawn. For Jacksonville, Apex offers residential and commercial services for lawn care and treatments.
- Sod Webworms: North Florida faces problems from sod webworms each year. Preventing these pests from appearing is not possible and killing its population is not easy. They cause damage by chewing on your blades of grass and are increasingly traveling further south as well.
- Grass Types: Most HOAs require that north Florida residents have St. Augustine or Zoysia grass. For those who live in the outer areas, Bahia and Centipede grass are recommended. Bermuda grass is not ideal as it doesn’t respond well to lawn chemicals.
Whatever the problem may be, all of our technicians are prepared to help you. To ensure things get efficiently done, you will receive the same technician from when you schedule service until the job is done, so you get the assurance that your lawn needs are understood and completed. Our Service being a family-owned business, we certainly understand the importance of a safe home, which is why we use state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee pest removal and home security.
Apex serves North Florida homes and businesses with a variety of services, including pest control, termite control, lawn care, and commercial services. Our palm coast pest control company built its reputation on great customer service and dedication to client satisfaction with many of our new customers coming from client referrals. We offer free quotes and estimates, so get a quote, or call us at 866-675-4070. We look forward to helping you protect your home.
Pest Control in Florida
Apex Pest Control has been serving Florida residents by offering personal home pest control services and professional termite and pest control services. We serve areas of North Florida including:
- Daytona Beach
- Duval County
- Flagler County
- Ormond Beach
- Palm Coast
- St. Augustine
- St. Johns
- Volusia County
Get Your North Florida Termite And Pest Control Quote Today
Don’t wait! Our team of expert technicians can provide you with effective Florida pest control and termite solutions.