Brevard County Pest Control, Termite Control & Lawn Care
Apex Pest Control, one of the most trusted pest control companies in the state of Florida, is proud to serve the Brevard County area. Apex prides itself on finding a balance between protecting homes, landscapes, and businesses from harmful and unwanted plants, insects, and animals, while also maintaining the ecosystem of the community. We provide lawn care, termite and pest control services in Brevard County.
As a family-owned business for over 30 years, Apex is proud of our reputation for high-quality and professional service. When it comes to unwanted intruders, Apex Pest Control is a reliable company that gets the job done safely and efficiently. Our employees are skillful and prepared to handle any problem that could arise in keeping your home safe from pests. Furthermore, each staff member is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service. Pest control is a dynamic profession, and there are advancements in techniques, equipment, and technology. The Apex team is aware of any and all innovative developments, and our staff continuously strives to earn new certifications in a variety of areas related to pest control.
Pest Control – Rockledge FL, Cocoa FL, & More
For decades, Apex Pest Control has been providing effective solutions for Florida homeowners. We are proud to deliver personal and professional services to:
- Brevard County
- Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Palm Bay
- Palm Shores
- Viera West
“I am pleased with Apex, they perform good work and get results.” – Richard D., Rockledge, FL
Brevard County Pest Control
Apex Pest Control exclusively serves residences and commercial buildings throughout Florida. We have decades of experience working with the native pests of Brevard County, Florida. From ants to weevils, you deserve to work with a team of technicians that know the local area.
Whether you have a condo along the coast in Satellite Beach or a thriving business in Rockledge, Apex Pest Control offers a service that will meet your needs. Homeowners have relied on Apex’s pest control expertise for over three decades, calling on Apex’s home pest control in Florida to treat new homes, existing homes, and historic homes on the Atlantic coast.
Though it has beautiful weather, Brevard County is plagued by rodents, ticks, and other unwanted pests that can invade your home at any time:
- Ants: A major pest problem faced in this area are ants. Ghost ants, white-footed ants, and big-headed ants are all prevalent and require careful treatments.
- Roaches: German cockroaches love to call your home their own. They tend to stay in areas that remain warm, moist, and humid, like kitchen sinks and bathrooms. For American cockroaches, they are large in size and love the kitchen for its food and water supply. Proper identification is key, as different species require different treatments.
- Mosquitoes: Abundant water sources might be pleasant to look at and refreshing to the touch, but they’re also magnets for mosquito activity. You should deal with nearby populations carefully but swiftly, as mosquitoes carry an annoying bite and potentially severe diseases. Apex Pest Control offers Brevard County mosquito control and utilizes cutting-edge traps that offer more effective results at a reduced risk to you and the environment, as they subtly eliminate mother mosquitoes and their offspring while spreading powerful chemicals from breeding ground to breeding ground.
- Rodents: Once a mouse or rat sets up a nest in your house, they can reproduce quickly and cause all kinds of headaches. They will tear into your pantry and leave waste that puts your family at risk of disease. Different species might look similar, but their behaviors can vary. Apex Pest Control offers rodent removal services in Brevard County utilizing a versatile approach that can change depending on the type and severity
- Ticks: Moist environments invite ticks, which can quickly invade your yard and latch onto you or your pets for a hearty meal. These bloodsuckers can leave behind terrible illnesses like Lyme Disease, so it’s better to be safe than sorry if you see a few of these mites lurking in your grass. We’ll offer you tips on how to manage your property’s vegetation, and we can also apply eco-friendly treatments to form repelling barriers.
- Other Invaders: Due to the high humidity in Brevard County, you will find insects invading your home time to time. Pantry pests are drawn to grain products in your kitchen. Some examples are meal moths, weevils, and various types of grain beetles. Our Rockledge pest control solutions keep pests at bay.
New homes have the added advantage of installing a Pipeline™ in-home pesticide distribution system within the walls of their homes. Pipeline™ delivers pesticides throughout your home via an access port located on your home’s exterior. When professional pest control products are added through this amazing system, exterminators no longer have to coat pesticides on doorframes or floorboards to keep pests away. Even better, the pesticide application can be completed without disrupting your busy schedules; you don’t even have to be home for your home to be maintained!
Existing homes and businesses rely on the Brevard County pest control experts at Apex to control or eliminate unwanted insects and other pests from their premises. Apex maintains both the building and surrounding property to control pests. We understand the specific needs of businesses and will arrive after-hours during the week or on Saturday to ensure your customers are not disturbed during treatments. We also offer different pest control treatment plans that will match your schedule, ensuring a safer, cleaner environment for your patrons.
Brevard County Termite Control
A termite infestation in your home is serious. Before you even know they are there, termites can eat away at your home and cause thousands of dollars worth of damage. While you may not be able to see entire colonies, there are some signs that termites might have taken up residence in your home:
- Seeing discarded wings
- Discovering groups of winged insects
- Tapping on wood and hearing a hollow sound
- Finding cracked paint on wood surfaces
- Seeing mud tubes on your home
A home riddled with termite damage is more than unsightly; it can be structurally dangerous. Fortunately, the experts at Apex Pest Control are available to focus on your specific termite situation with our termite control services in Melbourne.
Determining the specific type of termite that has infested your home is key to coming up with a targeted and effective treatment plan. There are several varieties of termites, including:
- Drywood termites: Brevard and other nearby counties do not have many cases involving Formosan termites. They tend to build their colonies above ground level in dry wood. On the other hand, they can also be found along beaches and rivers, such as Cape Canaveral, Satellite Beach, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne Beach. Near Old US1, the large amount of older homes present there tend to face drywood termite infestations due to their age and wood exposure. When they build their colonies, they tend to be very dispersed.
- Subterranean termites: Subterranean termites are the most problematic and destructive for the East Coast. The biggest misconception homeowners have about termites is that people with cinder block homes are not vulnerable to termite infestations. Unfortunately, termites can still eat baseboards, doorframes, and wall foundations. Termites are constantly looking for new food sources like brushes and dead trees on your property. When they discover a food source like the damp wood area of your home, they will soon start to consume the wood in your home.
- Formosan termites: Formosan termites are heavily concentrated in Florida. Just one colony can include millions of termites, making them a serious threat to your home.
Regardless of the type of termites you are dealing with, our team of technicians will work with you to come up with the best termite treatment solution.
Homes and businesses under construction benefit from Apex’s termite pre-treatment services. An application of Termidor® before a polyethylene barrier sheeting is added and cement is poured, will give the best possible protection for soil on any construction project. Bora-Care®, our termite protection chemical for construction, is applied after the framing is complete and before insulation is applied. By treating the soil beneath the foundation and the wood used during construction, homeowners are assured their home has the best termite protection possible. Apex backs up their reputation with a $1 million Termite Damage warranty for homes and $5 million warranty for commercial properties.
Existing homes are also assured of termite care with Apex’s team of state-certified termite control specialists. Apex can inspect and treat any home or business, no matter the size or extent of damage, and offer preventive maintenance to stop infestations from occurring. Using the highest quality insecticides to protect your home or business, Apex is the company that will provide you with a proven insecticide applied on a maintenance schedule that suits your routine.
Whether you’re a small or large business, Apex has the expertise to treat them all. We understand the needs of business owners and will not disrupt customers while treating your establishment. In fact, Apex will gladly meet with business owners after hours or on Saturdays, and we offer a guaranteed three-hour response time.
Roach Control Services Near Melbourne, Florida
Our FL pest control services near Melbourne include roach eradication methods for your convenience. The days of turning on the lights and finding dozens of roaches can be a thing of the past, thanks to our residential pest control Melbourne professionals that locate insect hiding spots and entryways to control the problem.
Cockroaches are intelligent pests that can build up resistance to DIY treatments. Investing in our professional pest control services is a proactive way to take control of your Melbourne property. Our Brevard County pest management services eliminate current roach populations and protect your home or business from future infestations since we take the time to identify the specific roach species you’re dealing with.
Some pest control companies in Brevard County believe in a “one-size-fits-all” solution for roach control. However, the German cockroach and American cockroach favor different environments — at Apex, we use this information to customize our plan of attack.
Our Roach Control Process
Cockroaches are a danger to one’s health. It’s common for the pests to carry pathogens like salmonella and E. coli, so taking the incorrect approach to roach control could put you at risk of getting sick.
Apex Pest Control traps cockroaches to learn more about your infestation. Once we know the species in your household or business, we draw up a custom treatment plan that involves the use of pet-safe chemical mixtures. Some roach species (German cockroach) favor indoor environments while others (American cockroach) burrow in plants to migrate toward open trash cans. Our technicians apply liquid treatments based on the location of droppings, skin sheds, and tracks to manage nests accordingly.
We can visit monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly throughout the year to ensure roaches stay away from your loved ones and customers.
Brevard County Lawn Care
Maintaining your lawn is sometimes intimidating, especially if you experience unusual patches of yellow or brown grass. Knowing what causes these patches, whether it be insects, bacteria, or another culprit, is not easy to determine. Fortunately, the experts at Apex Pest Control can eliminate the worry in lawn care by treating existing problems and maintaining a green, healthy lawn for you all year long.
For lawn care, the most common misconception is that the fertilization should only occur during the summer months. However, living along the coast means fertilizing needs are different. The East Coast receives a substantial amount of rain in comparison to inland areas. Here are some of the things that plague the lawns of Brevard County.
- Sod Webworms: The problem sod webworms pose for lawns start during their caterpillar or larva stage. At night, sod webworm caterpillars emerge to chew blades of grass. Individual blades begin to take on a ragged appearance and are soon devoured completely, creating unsightly brown patches in the turf. These brown patches of damaged grass can become larger and larger as the caterpillars spread out, looking for more food.
- Chinch Bugs: This lawn killer loves to feed on the sap found in blades of grass. Signs of chinch bugs feasting on your lawn include small to large patches of brown and dying grass. As they are able to build resistance to pesticides, Apex is always creating new chinch bug eradicating strategies to help homeowners keep their lawns chinch-bug free.
- Fungus: Recently, Pythium fungus has been substantially growing in lawns in Florida. Dub weeds are also constantly coming up due to the extensive amount of rain the Sunshine State receives. Because fungus can easily increase if not properly treated, homeowners need to understand when the best watering times are, as well as when to seek professional help.
All of our technicians are prepared for any problem, and you will receive the same technician from the moment you schedule service until the job is done so you get a reliable technician that understands your lawn’s needs.
Your lawn changes with the seasons, with abundant growth in spring and summer and a resting stage beginning in fall and continuing through winter. Knowing the cycle of growth and rest is key to understanding when to fertilize and water. This is especially important when preparing for the winter months.
As the seasons change and the sun shines on different portions of your yard, insects and fungus may suddenly appear in patches that had not shown any signs of damage in weeks past. Being attuned to these changes is one of the many reasons Apex maintains its standard as the premier lawn care specialists. Apex provides more than just an emergency fix for your lawn, however. Their experts can treat your lawn monthly, quarterly, or yearly, depending on your needs. With preventive care, the patches of dead or dying grass appearing in your neighbor’s lawn will not migrate onto your property.
The insects and pests that live in your yard can move into your home. Apex Pest Control provides barrier protection for your yard as well as your home to prevent pests from making a home out of your residential space. Apex’s team of lawn care technicians can treat any type of grass or sod for specific diseases and pests to ensure your lawn looks its very best.
Apex serves Brevard County with a variety of services including pest control, termite control, lawn care, and commercial services. Apex also minimizes the inconvenience of multiple visits and consultations with a prevention program.
Trust Our Team To Handle Your Residential Pest Control Needs
At Apex Pest Control, our team is licensed and has the experience to handle all of your residential pest control needs, from lawn care and pest control to spider control services. When one of our technicians arrives at your home, they’ll be wearing one of our uniforms and have a picture ID badge.
You can trust our pest control treatments to eliminate all the pests that cause issues at your residence. Our professional team has the training and equipment to give you the best service. When we visit your home for the first time, we’ll conduct a pest inspection to determine where the pests are coming in and how to stop them. Once the inspection is complete, we’ll assess the treatment options that would suit your home best. We put our plans into action during the first visit, so you’ll start seeing results and fewer pests right away.
The Apex technician that completes your first visit will be your personal technician for each subsequent visit if you are using one of our recurring pest control plans. Your Apex technician will stop by for additional visits to apply supplemental treatments to other parts of your home and ensure the initial treatments continue working. With our pest control treatments, you can rest assured pests will no longer make an appearance. We’re always just one phone call away from helping you.
For decades, we’ve been handling the termite and pest control needs throughout the Brevard County, Florida area. You can count on Apex Pest Control for quality services and pest control treatments. We look forward to helping you and your family experience pest-free living with our Florida bug control services.
Contact Us Today For A Quote Or Same-Day Inspection
The team at Apex Pest Control has made obtaining a quote quick and easy for you. We have two options for reaching out to us — calling us or filling out our contact form. Regardless of which you choose, you’ll receive a prompt response.
You can also request a same-day inspection to discover which service level would work best with your home and property’s needs.
Apex Pest Control has built its reputation as a pest control expert on great customer service and dedication to client satisfaction with many of our new customers coming from client referrals. Our Brevard and Rockledge pest control services keep your business and home free of pests. We offer free quotes and estimates, so click here to get a quote, or call us at 866-675-4070. We look forward to helping you protect your home.