Coral Springs Pest Control
Coral Springs, located northwest of Fort Lauderdale, has a comfortable year-round climate. The area enjoys temperate weather and an average of 244 sunny days a year. The pleasant weather attracts tourists, but it also invites a variety of insects and rodents. Since winter temperatures average above 50 degrees, pests can be active all year long. To control pests, area residents rely on the Coral Springs pest control experts at Apex Pest Control.
A wide variety of pests call the Coral Springs area home. At Apex Pest Control, we have decades of experience in controlling these pests. Here are just a few of the pests we can handle:
- Ants: Many different species of ants live in the area. Acrobat ants, bigheaded ants, crazy ants, ghost ants, fire ants, and pharaoh ants are just some of the species you could encounter. To effectively control ants, you must know the species you’re dealing with. Control methods vary from one species to another, which is why you need Apex’s expertise.
- Mosquitoes: These blood-sucking pests are a major problem in the Coral Springs area. The nearby city of Fort Lauderdale has been ranked among the worst mosquito cities in the United States. Not only do these pests give you itchy bites, but they can spread dangerous diseases, like Zika or West Nile.
- Bed Bugs: Bed bugs are a growing problem, and you don’t need to stay in a cheap motel to pick them up. They can lurk in five-star hotels, movie theaters, office buildings, and pretty much anywhere else. Once bed bugs are in your home, they’re very hard to get rid of.
- Rodents: Mice, rats, and squirrels are some of the troublesome rodents that are found in Florida. Don’t let their cute and fluffy appearance fool you. They can contaminate food, damage homes, and even spread diseases.
- Other Wildlife: Rodents aren’t the only Florida wildlife that sometimes enter homes. Raccoons, opossums, armadillos, bats, and even snakes can sneak inside. Wildlife can become aggressive when approached, so avoid trying to remove animals on your own. Instead, call Apex to humanely trap them.
To control these pests—and more—Apex relies on state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced pest control methods. Our expertly-trained staff can safely and effectively deal with a wide range of pest problems. No Coral Springs pest control job is too big or small for Apex. For a free, no-obligation quote, call us anytime at (866) 675-4070. One of our friendly representatives would be happy to schedule service.