Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions And Our Service
Updated February 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Our company is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our customers and team. As we monitor the situation of COVID-19 in Florida, we want to keep you informed about what Apex Pest Control is doing to prevent the spread of the virus in our communities and how we can help.
We have implemented the following additional safeguards to further protect our customers:
- All field staff are wearing masks and disposable gloves at each service call.
- All staff have been instructed to keep a social distance between customers and between each other.
- Any team member who is sick, even with a minor illness, must stay home.
- Provide exterior-only pest service if residents do not want inside services.
- All offices are locked to outside visitors