Brevard County Pest Control
Living in Brevard County offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and Indian River. The water and activities associated with the ocean and spring-fed river draw millions of tourists every year to the area. Unfortunately, many of the migratory visitors to Brevard County are insects or other pests that invade area homes and businesses. Together with the standard collection of Florida pests, Brevard County needs a strong team of experts to keep the pest population in check. The Brevard County pest control team ready to meet that challenge is Apex Pest Control.
Whether you have a condo along the coast in Satellite Beach or a thriving business in Rockledge, Apex Pest Control offers a service that will meet your needs. Homeowners have relied on Apex’s pest control expertise for 30 years, calling on the Apex team to treat new homes, existing homes, and historic homes on the Atlantic coast.
Though it has beautiful weather, Brevard County is plagued by rodents, ticks, and other unwanted pests that can invade your home at any time.
- Ants: A major pest problem faced in this area are ants. Ghost ants, white-footed ants, and big-headed ants are all prevalent and require careful treatments.
- Roaches: German cockroaches love to call your home their own. They tend to stay in areas that remain warm, moist, and humid, like kitchen sinks and bathrooms. For American cockroaches, they are large in size and love the kitchen for its food and water supply. Proper identification is key, as different species require different treatments.
- Mosquitoes: Abundant water sources might be pleasant to look at and refreshing to the touch, but they’re also magnets for mosquito activity. You should deal with nearby populations carefully but swiftly, as mosquitoes carry an annoying bite and potentially severe diseases. Apex Pest Control utilizes cutting-edge traps that offer more effective results at a reduced risk to you and the environment, as they subtly eliminate mother mosquitoes and their offspring while spreading powerful chemicals from breeding ground to breeding ground through unknowing carriers.
- Rodents: Once a mouse or rat sets up a nest in your house, they can reproduce quickly and cause all kinds of headaches. They will tear into your pantry and leave waste that puts your family at risk of disease. Different species might look similar, but their behaviors can vary. Apex Pest Control offers rodent removal services in Brevard County utilizing a versatile approach that can change depending on the type and severity.
- Ticks: Moist environments invite ticks, which can quickly invade your yard and latch onto you or your pets for a hearty meal. These bloodsuckers can leave behind terrible illnesses like Lyme Disease, so it’s better to be safe than sorry if you see a few of these mites lurking in your grass. We’ll offer you tips on how to manage your property’s vegetation and we can also apply eco-friendly treatments to form repelling barriers.
- Other Invaders: Due to the high humidity in Brevard County, you will find insects invading your home from time to time. Pantry pests are drawn to grain products in your kitchen. Some examples are meal moths, weevils, and various types of grain beetles.
New homes have the added advantage of installing a Pipeline™ in-home pesticide distribution system within the walls of their homes. Pipeline™ delivers pesticides throughout your home via an access port located on your home’s exterior. When professional pest control products are added through this amazing system, exterminators no longer have to coat pesticides on doorframes or floorboards to keep pests away. Even better, the pesticide application can be completed without disrupting your busy schedules; you don’t even have to be home for your home to be maintained!
Existing homes and businesses rely on the Brevard County pest control experts at Apex to control or eliminate unwanted insects and other pests from their premises. Apex maintains both the building and surrounding property to control pests. We understand the specific needs of businesses and will arrive after-hours during the week or on Saturday to ensure your customers are not disturbed during treatments. We also offer different treatment plans that will match your schedule, ensuring a safer, cleaner environment for your patrons.
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control Is Not A Good Idea
It seems easy to run to a hardware store, pick up a spray bottle of insecticide, and spray the perimeter of your house to deter unwanted bugs. Most homeowners are unaware of the chemical composition of insecticides and often use them without consulting the included safety and usage warnings. Apex Pest Control wants homeowners to realize some of the dangers involved when spraying insecticides.
Insecticides from a hardware or department store are often diluted to keep them safe enough to sell commercially. This means the chemicals are not as potent and will kill fewer pests over a shorter time span. Your home is vulnerable to attack if inadequate pest control procedures are followed, and long-term effects may include nests of pests such as cockroaches, spiders, or mice that will cost far more to eradicate once they have created homes. If your main objective is to save money by purchasing DIY insecticides, chances are you are not investing wisely.
The ingredients in many insecticides are broad-range, meaning they are not specific to the type of insects your home may harbor. While this can work short-term, it does not target specific insects, and they will continually show up until you hire an exterminator.
Insecticides are poisonous, not just to insects, but sometimes to people, too. Many are potent enough to cause rashes, illnesses, and breathing difficulties. Professional pest control technicians are trained to use insecticides and know the correct dosage to keep people safe while removing the threat of insect invasion.
Face it, most homeowners are not entomologists. Identifying an insect as either an ant or a termite is rather difficult, and verifying the location of a roach nest is more than difficult, it’s unpleasant. Our trained pest control experts do more than simply spray insecticide: they remove wasp nests and hornet’s nests, eradicate termite colonies, and prevent ants from invading the kitchen along with dozens of other services.
It’s our commitment to your satisfaction that makes us one of the most well-regarded pest control companies. You can rely on the team at Apex Pest Control to provide fast, reliable service with a smile. Give us a call at (866) 675-4070 for your next pest control treatment.