Beverly Beach Pest Control
Beverly Beach, a small town on a barrier island between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, is a scenic destination. The town’s coastal views and warm, humid weather attract tourists, but insects and other pests are also drawn to the area. These unwelcome visitors make Beverly Beach pest control necessary.
In Beverly Beach, unwanted pests could invade your home or business at any time. Residents could discover any of these pests on their properties:
- Ants: Ants are a big problem in the state of Florida. Red imported fire ants are notorious for their unsightly mounds and painful stings. Other problem ants include carpenter ants, acrobat ants, ghost ants, and Argentine ants. None of these ants are welcome visitors in Florida homes and gardens.
- Cockroaches: Even spotless homes can become infested with cockroaches. These pests sometimes called “palmetto bugs,” are very resourceful and can enter homes through small cracks or holes. They can even hitch a ride on bags or containers. Once they’re inside, they can live, eat, and breed without catching your attention.
- Termites: In Florida, there are four main species of destructive termites. Eastern subterranean termites are the most common type, and coastal areas like Beverly Beach are at high risk. Formosan subterranean termites, Powderpost drywood termites, and Florida dampwood termites are also present in the area.
- Rodents: Roof rats, also called citrus rats or black rats, are the worst rodent pest in Florida. They can be found in attics, hollow walls, sheds, and other structures. If they chew through wires, they can start fires. Other types of rodents, like mice and squirrels, can also be found in Florida.
- Other Unwelcome Visitors: Beverly Beach’s warm, humid environment means other unwelcome visitors may pay you a visit. Mosquitoes, spiders, and flies are some of the pests that could invade your property. Stinging pests, like wasps and hornets, could also show up. These pests can interfere with your enjoyment of your property.
No matter what type of pest you’re concerned about, Apex has a pest control plan to meet your needs. We start with a complete inspection of your property to find out what your current pest problems are. Then, we perform appropriate prevention or control methods.
If you’re ready to get started, or if you need more information, give Apex us a call anytime at (866) 675-4070. We can provide a free, no-obligation quote and tell you more about your Beverly Beach pest control options. Looking for more bug tips? Check out more blog!