Palm Beach County Pest Control, Termite Control & Lawn Care
Apex Pest Control is one of the most trusted pest control companies in the state of Florida. Apex prides itself on protecting homes, landscapes, and businesses from harmful and unwanted plants, insects, and animals while also finding a balance by maintaining the ecosystem of the community.
We serve the following areas:
While the beautiful weather in Palm Beach County make it one of the best places to live, it is also an attraction for many pests. The number one pest in these areas is the ant.
- Small and Big-Headed Ants: These ants are a major nuisance as they group in large colonies and spread over large geographical areas. The numbers are in the millions for the big-headed ants. With a dense human population, the ant population will span across several different properties. These ants will build mud tubes, which people often mistake for termites. They also live under mulch, rocks, and decorative stones.
- Caribbean Crazy Ants: Foraging for food, Caribbean crazy ants can travel to a home from two miles away. Despite their tiny size, these ants come together in the thousands, which then requires the house and the whole yard to be treated.
- Other Ants: Ghost ants and white-footed ants are also a major problem. The ants you see are only a small fraction of the entire colony. Sure, it would be great to discover the nest outside and quickly eradicate them, but these little guys are masters of relocation and will reestablish a new nest near your home.
Both drywood and subterranean termites are present in Palm Beach County. Swarm season typically begins in February. Occasionally, spot treatments are required in isolated locations, such as behind a refrigerator in an office. Termidor® dust is used by injecting the dust into the area. Here are four signs you might see that signifies you may have a termite problem:
- Hollow-sounding wood
- Groups of winged insects or discarded wings
- Cracked or distorted paint on wood surfaces
- Mud tubes on exterior walls
Business and homeowners owners can also appreciate that Apex’s lawn experts can keep their grass and shrubbery looking pristine for visiting customers. In this specific area, we often treat a lot of St. Augustine grass. Here some lawn destroyers that are common in this area.
- Whiteflies: Trees affected by whiteflies are harder to resolve as they pierce the veins of the tree’s leaves to suck the juice out. This causes the leaf to reduce its chlorophyll production and, therefore, its ability to photosynthesize. Eventually, the leaf turns yellow and drops off.
- Fungus: Cooler weather, frequent rain, and sprinklers all increase the chance of fungus appearing on your lawn. Because fungus can easily multiply if not being treated properly, homeowners need to know when and when not to water their lawn, as well as getting treated properly.
Our technicians at Apex Pest Control are prepared for any problem. You will receive the same technician from when you schedule service until the job is done. That way, you will be assured that all of your lawn needs are all efficiently completed.
Apex Pest Control enjoys serving Palm Beach County citizens with their lawn care needs. Whether your lawn is besieged with patches of dying grass or fungal problems, Apex’s Palm Beach County lawn experts can get your lawn looking like something to be proud of again.
Apex Pest Control has built its reputation on great customer service and dedication to client satisfaction with many of our new customers coming from client referrals. We offer free quotes and estimates, so get a quote, or call our representatives at 866-675-4070. We look forward to helping you protect your home.
FAX (561) 202-9848