Miami-Dade/Broward County Pest Control, Termite Control and Lawn Care
Apex Pest Control takes serving Miami-Dade/Broward County customers seriously. Invasive insects, arachnids, or rodents are aggravating and often unsanitary. The Apex team specializes in Miami-Dade/Broward County pest control services, such as removing these pests and more from your premises to keep your lawn, home, business, and pool areas healthy and clean. Apex is also a leader in Miami-Dade/Broward County lawn care because as Floridians ourselves, we know everything there is to know about getting and maintaining a healthy Florida lawn.
We provide the following services:
- Miami-Dade/Broward County Pest Control
- Miami-Dade/Broward County Lawn Care
- Miami-Dade/Broward County Termite Control
Please read about the services we provide to the residents and businesses of the Miami-Dade/Broward County area.
While the year-round beautiful weather in Miami-Dade/Broward County makes this area the envy of the nation, pests love this part of the country, too. Here are some of the pests that plague the Miami-Dade/Broward County area.
- Ants: Ants pose a major problem to this area in Florida because of their sheer numbers and their ability to spread over large geographical areas. Once you suspect you have an ant problem, usually because you’ve seen them, the situation is already out of hand as the ones you don’t see can range in the thousands. Even if you think you can manage the ants on your own, you are really just displacing them as the colony continues to thrive.
- Rodents: Port cities are also an attraction for rodents as boats tend to bring these creatures in. Additionally, historical homes are rather common in this area which offer yet another draw for rodents. Signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Chewed holes in walls and floorboards
- Chewed food
- Scattered droppings or urine stains (and the unpleasant associated odors)
- Noises inside of walls, crawl spaces, or attics
Termites can infest a home and quietly cause thousands of dollars in damage before you even know they are there. At Apex, our state-certified termite control specialists use the latest technology, products, and methods to successfully treat brick, block, frame, and metal structures throughout Florida. In Miami-Dade/Broward County, both drywood and subterranean termites are found here, with the swarm season typically beginning in February.
Here are four signs you might see that signify you may have a termite problem:
- Hollow-sounding wood
- Groups of winged insects or discarded wings
- Cracked or distorted paint on wood surfaces
- Mud tubes on exterior walls
Perhaps one of the most prized possessions for homeowners is their lawn. Nothing could be worse than weeds sprouting up or brown patches staining the beautiful green grass. If your lawn needs extra attention, it’s best to seek professional help. Fortunately, Apex Pest Control is here to provide the Miami-Dade/Broward County area with expert lawn care service. Here are some common lawn destroyers that plague the area.
- Sod Webworms: Individual blades begin to take on a ragged appearance, indicating that you might have a sod webworm problem. These brown patches of damaged grass can become larger and larger as the caterpillars spread out, looking for more food. It can quickly become out of control, and a professional lawn care expert is the only one who can handle this problem.
- Fungus: The signs of a fungus problem are varied and the cause is generally too much water. Sometimes you may notice a few spots on individual blades of grass or leaves, or there may be random patches of dull brown or gray scattered over areas of the lawn.
At Apex, we care about our customers and their satisfaction. We pride ourselves on keeping your grass healthy, beautiful, and free of sod webworms. Schedule service today with the friendly professionals at Apex Pest Control.
Apex Pest Control enjoys serving Miami-Dade/Broward County citizens with a variety of services including pest control, termite control, and lawn care.
Apex Pest Control has built its reputation on great customer service and dedication to client satisfaction with many of our new customers coming from client referrals. We offer free quotes and estimates, so get a quote, or call our representatives at 866-675-4070. We look forward to helping you protect your home.
FAX (561) 202-9848